Bee Everywhere » Band Pull-Down
- Wrap a theraband around a stable fixture above your head.
- Use a door’s hinge, for instance or a pull-up bar.
- Sit slightly behind the band on a bench, chair or, if need be, the floor.
- Grab the band with your hands around shoulder-width apart, palms facing forward so the arms are fully extended and you feel a stretch in your back.
- Squeezing your shoulder blades together, pull down on the bands until your hands are at the height of your chest.
- Return to starting position.