Bee Glutei Forever » Banded Deadlift
- Place a booty band across your legs slightly above the knees. Stand with your feet slightly narrower than shoulder width apart and toes pointing slightly outward just behind a barbell.
- As you half-squat and bend over to grab the barbell, it touches your shins.
- Your arms are fully extended, and you grab the barbell just outside the knees.
- Now push through the heels to raise your body and the barbell.
- Your arms remain extended and the barbell moves in a straight vertical line.
- Make sure your hips and upper body rise at the same time.
- Fully flex the glutes at the top of the movement.
- Lower the body and barbell to the starting position.