Close-Grip Bench Press
Bee Glutei Forever » Close-Grip Bench Press
- Lie on your back on a flat bench under a rack with the loaded barbell over your face. Your lower back is arched so two flat hands will easily fit underneath, and your shoulders are tucked backward and down along the back.
- Grab the barbell with strong grips a bit closer than shoulder-width apart, lock the elbows and bring the bar forward over your chest.
- Lower the bar in a controlled motion until your hands touch your chest, then
- move the barbell upward in a straight vertical line.
- Finally, lock your elbows in the top position and move the barbell backwards onto the rack.