Incline Bench Press
Bee Glutei Forever » Incline Bench Press
- Lie on a bench that is inclined at 30–45° under a rack with the loaded barbell over your face. Your lower back is arched so a hand will easily fit underneath and your shoulders tucked backward and down along the back.
- Grab the barbell with strong grips a little wider than shoulder-width apart, lock the elbows and bring the bar forward over your chest.
- Lower the bar in a controlled motion until it touches your chest,
- then move it upward in a straight vertical line.
- Finally, lock your elbows in the top position and move the barbell backwards onto the rack.
Alternative: Incline Dumbbell Bench Press